The workshop “Creatività strutturata e impresa: da lusso a necessità“ will take place at Bologna Business School (Villa Guastavillani, Via degli Scalini 18 – Bologna) on October 7, 17.30.
The workshop will discuss how creativity is becoming a strategic necessity and an essential company asset for the production of new value through the generation of innovative ideas, products, and services. Starting from the critical analysis of some preconceptions related to creativity, the workshop will concentrate on how and through which tools creative thinking can be included, developed and applied within the enterprise context. The new Executive Program in Creativity and Innovation promoted by BBS in collaboration with MIC will also be presented.
The workshop will be held by:
– Alfredo Montanari Senior Executive Advisor, BBS
– Simone Arminio, Il Resto del Carlino
– Francesco Montanari, VP-GM Mobile Computing Datalogic
– Guido De Marchi, European Space Agency
– Giovanni Emanuele Corazza, University of Bologna – MIC
Download the workshop flyer here (Italian)
More information and registration to the event here